This website was created and is managed and operated by Dentsu Institute (we, us, our). When using our website, please carefully read the following site policies. Further, please understand that the policies concerning our website are subject to change, without notice, whenever the need for additional revisions arises.
Although links to this website are permitted in principle, links from websites of the types listed below are prohibited.
- ・Links to sites which risk defaming or causing loss of public trust in the business, services of Dentsu Group Inc.
- ・Links to sites the content of which are contrary to public order and good morals.
- ・Links to sites which post illegal content, or which actually or may possibly contribute to illegal activities.
- ・Links to sites for business purposes or profit gain, or for the preparation of such activities.
- ・Links which distort our content through use of frames and other methods.
- ・Links to sites the managers or operators of which are unclear, sites whose operators are identified only by user names or other aliases, or sites which are operated indirectly through third parties.
Further, in the event that a site linked to our website is operated by someone other than us and Dentsu Group Inc.'s consolidated subsidiaries, then the operating individual or group has no special relationship with us, and we do not recommend or endorse such site.
Copyright concerning our website as well as all text, photographs, illustrations and other copyrightable content displayed on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Content") shall lie with us and/or the provider of such Content. In the event that Content is to be used for personal purposes, no reproduction, copying, sale, lending or other use thereof shall occur without our approval, except in cases permitted by the Copyright Law or other regulations. The approval of the provider of any Content appearing on our website must be also obtained. Further, even if permitted by the Copyright Law or other regulations, problems may arise depending upon the purpose and method of the personal use of Content.